Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dad's Birthday Card


So my Dad's birthday was November 3rd (& he turned 55!!), but... I was late making him a card, and then I found out he was coming out to visit me (tomorrow), and I decided it was totally okay to put off making it, since I would just give it to him in person.

I spent approximately a billion hours making this. Really though. I'm too embarrassed to tell you how long it took. Except of course I was just reveling in the joy of making it the whole time.

Oh also, I tried to do a design that I normally wouldn't do and so I essentially stole the design from this incredible stationary company (that is too expensive for me) called Welcome to the Look (http://www.welcometoloop.com/doodlespark.html). And really, this card isn't much of a "Father's Birthday Card", but whatev's!

Enjoy.


1 comment: